Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Pssst! Digital Europe going cheap

 Sometimes you just have to laugh.

I just recieved this offer from the webhosts 1 and 1 with .EU domain registration at 99pence. I think this provides a pretty accurate valuation of what commerce and the free market thinks of the EU brand.

So if anyone fancies a .eu website or email address to impress their friends now is the time to go for it.

I should say I have already taken advantage of their offer so am currently the registered owner of wewantout.eu. I may use it to compile a list of anti EU blogs, or if any genuine group or movement can promise to make better use of it or have better ideas I am open to persuasion for alternatives, or transferring or redirecting it (but not for money, just for the craic, as they say).

3 comments:

  1. You could have registered a full sentence "wewantoutofthe.eu" or "bollockstothe.eu" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I could, and various options presented themselves. But I don't want to hog all the fun so for the princely sum of 99pence off you go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluehost is definitely the best web-hosting company for any hosting plans you need.

    ReplyDelete