Thursday, 10 November 2011

What I said before about shale gas

A while ago I put forward an opinion that we in the UK would not be allowed to see the benefits of abundant cheap shale gas, basically because it nullified the elite's plans for centralised taxation and made mincemeat out of all the green renewable energy nonsense and expenditure they have enforced in the past decade.

Being in Normandy for a couple of days I noticed this bit of news which seems to have escaped publicity in the UK. I think it reinforces my earlier crystal ball gazing and demonstrates the international scope of the carbon scam. Seems like the French have actually revoked existing licences.

3 comments:

  1. I see it's become controversial within the MSM. In a sane world, banning it would be controversial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly A K H I see few signs of sanity.

    ReplyDelete